Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Accept Reality...

I've spent the past couple years finding out who I am and I've spent so many of those nights crying out.
There've been ups and downs that have opened my eyes.
There's never truly been a lonely night.
I have proclaimed out loud that you're not there and I've screamed as loud as I can that you're not real.
I have turned my back on you with intentions of no return and...
I have turned my back on the only thing that keeps me a float.
As much as I hate my life.. As much as I hate my life.. As much as I hate my life.. As much as I...
Taken advantage of the brighter things. Taken advantage of the higher one.
Looked up in skies questioning everything. Look to the skies asking why?
Taken advantage of the brighter things. Taken advantage of the higher one.
Looked up in skies questioning everything. Look to the skies asking why?

No comments:

Post a Comment